Sep 15, 2009

Sketchy Thursday Layout - Unique

Hey everyone! Here is my take on the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to play along! My problem is sticking to the sketch! I took these pictures of the Pelican on our vacation and for some reason they were just screaming for me to scrap them hee hee! I also got happy with the Prima flowers. I don't get to use flowers very often so this was really fun! The frame cut is from the Stamping cartridge and unique was cut from Winter Woodland. I used skittles for the center of my flowers and I'm sitting here trying to rack my brain to remember who the paper is by (sorry) Thanks for looking and be sure to check out Sketchy Thursdays they are giving away some great blog candy! Have a great night!

11 comments:

suzARTe said...

gorgeous LO, I love all the embellishments you have included

Sandy said...

Oh Leanne...another stunner...love the pix...and the layout is stupendous as usual....such an inspiration!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Looks like a great sketch and love what you have done with it. Love the photos too.

hugs
Kaye x

Deanne K said...

What a fabulous LO - all your details are awesome!!

~BridgetL~ said...

What a great layout Leanne. I love the use of flowers. I like you don't get to use them very often. :)

Crystal said...

this is beautiful leanne! i love all the flowers and i just love the color orange too! those pics are just the best as well! love this so much! you always do such a great job! so blessed to know you and call you friend! hugs!

The Studio by Amanda Jones said...

This is so gorgeous, Leanne! You rocked the sketch!

Thanks for playing :)
Amanda x
Sketchy Thursdays DT

Diana Fisher said...

I am loving this! Those cuts from the Circut are amazing (I need those carts now)! Thanks for playing along and hope to see more of your work!
--Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

Scrapin Kat said...

I think the pattern paper was MME, I like the pics , and glad to know you can do more than Christmas with the CRicut .. I haven;t even have taken mine oyt of bag yet lol... only 1 more weekend to Scrap Pink!

Perfectly Precocious said...

I love coming to a blog and hearing Will Smith!!! I choreographed to this song when it came out - thanks for the memories! Anyway, I love your page. I am on an orange kick right now and love how you used it. Gorgeous!

Tessa
Sketchy Thursdays DT

Kris said...

This is a great blog!!! Thanks so much for sharing... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...