Sep 17, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Kiss Me Layout

Good afternoon everyone! It's time again for the Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog! The new challenge will be posted tomorrow but I'm going ahead and posting mine now. We had some really bad storms last night and was without power and they are saying more for tonight and in the morning. So just to be on the safe side I'm posting this now! Our challenge was to create something using a frog. I used the frog from the new cricut cartridge Sweethearts. Isn't he just the cutest?? The heart and kiss me were also cut from this cartridge. The grass with the cattails were cut from the new Cricut Everyday Paper Dolls (this cartridge is LOADED with extras!) I can't really believe I used these pictures they are HORRIBLE!!! They were taken on one of our many camping trips and well let's just say we don't worry to much about style out in the woods ha ha!! This layout was a real quick and simple layout not alot of extras but it was still fun to do! Hope you enjoy and be sure to head on over to Scrappy Frogs and play along!

12 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, that is just toooo cute. I love that little frog.. very very creative you are

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leanne that frog is too darne cute!! Great layout.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

Awwww....Leanne the frog is too stinkin cute...the pix are awesome...another winner!

Allison said...

Totally fun layout...love the die-cuts!

Tamara Bennett said...

This is so adorable! I just love frogs! Cute pics too!

Mrs. Fence said...

What a sweet layout!

Sandi said...

Leanne, the frog is adorable. I didn't know it was on that cart. Hey, those are cute pix!

Wife2TJ said...

This is just too CUTE!!!! :-)

About Me said...

I love that kissing layout.

fabricbutterfly said...

Great layout and pictures, so cute!!!

Crystal said...

what a super duper cute layout and fab pics too! i just love them! and that little frog is so adorable! you just rock girl! big hugs!

Kimberly's Creative Blogspace said...

Beautiful work. I remember coming to your blog before. Nothing wakes you up like Will Smith. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...