Sep 3, 2009

Scrappy Frog Challenge Blog - Happy Halloween!

Hey ya'll! I'm starting to feel some better (still not 100%) but I do think that I will live (was really questioning it yesterday). Now it just seems hard to get back in the groove of wanting to do anything! I did make this simple little card tonight for the challenge over at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog. We were to do something 3-D. I used Lindsay's Spooky Pumpkins (already had them colored and cut out hee hee) I cut the cat from the Paper Dolls Cartridge and there's two different grasses. One is from Zooballoo and the other is from Plantin SchoolBook. I raised the pumpkins by using pop dots. The sentiment is a Studio G. Be sure to check out what all the other DT members made and we would love for you to play along!! Thanks for looking!!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Leanne...I always love to pop in and see what you have been up to...your work is so beautiful...you are so very creative!

Crystal said...

this card is so awesome leanne! i just love it! the pumpkins are so fabulous! great, great card! i left a little something on my blog for ya too! hugs!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, that is just so cute. I love that cat. Glad you are feeling a little better..

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne, your halloween card is just so cute. I love the black cat. The pumpkins are cute too. Wishing you well and hope you are back to 100% soon.

Sheri said...

Your "simple" card is simply gorgeous! I hope you are 100 percent...very soon gumdrop! {{{hugs}}}

ljurecek said...

Whoa that is a far cry from simple! Love all the layering and the black cat with the pumpkins is truly inspired!

Kim Nath said...

Love this! So creative, and the cat is so cute!

Crystal said...

omg this is toooo cute! love that little cat and the pumpkins are adorable too! you did a great job with this card! i just LOVE it! hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...