Sep 13, 2009

Online Auction For Susan Komen

Hey everyone! I just wanted to make a post regarding one of the paper bag albums I did for Kathy at Scrapin Kats. She is sponsering Scrap Pink a all day crop September 26th in Cullman, AL on September 26th. Anyone that lives near by please come out and join us for a fun filled day! She has been really working hard to make this a great day for scrapping and all kinds of goodies! She also wants to take one of my albums and do a online auction (All proceeds goes to Susan Komen). Click here to find out more information (look in the comment section where Kathy left me a comment) and her blog. Thanks, and if any more questions please contact Kathy at Scrapin Kats!

1 comment:

scrapinkat said...

I am bidding first Kathy Wittlock in memory of my MIL mary Wittlock
$26 lets go girls.. remember we can find a cure for our daughters & grandaughters maybe in our lifetime!
Kathy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...