Sep 14, 2009

My 1st Pop Up Layout using Sweethearts!!


Let me start off by saying sorry for the push pin in the first photo (talk about redneck photography here it is!!) I couldn't get it to stand up for the life of me so that push pin is working kinda like duct tape works on everything else! I did this layout for the Sugar Sweet Paper Treat
blog. Hopefully we are going to be up and running again Sept. 15th. Please forgive me for posting now just had to share!! I got the instructions on how to do this pop up from Joy over at Christmas with the Cricut (love their site!!) I thought it might be complicated but actually it was very simple (except I did make some boo boo's that next time I will be aware of!) I'm pretty pleased with the end result and it was soooo much fun to do! Another thing that I thought was pretty cool about this layout is no scraps (other than cardstock) I used every bit of the pattern paper!! That was a very first for me! The paper is by Bo Bunny. All cuts were from the new Sweetheart Cricut Cartridge. The owl is a Martha Stewart punch and the tiny leaves are also from a punch by Marvy. Be sure to check out Sugar Sweet Paper Treat Blog (link on side bar) on Wednesday and see what every one else came up with! Oh, I forgot to tell you what the challenge was duh! We were to use the tree from Zooballo and if you didn't have that cart. just a tree from one that you do have. Well, I have Zooballo but I just got the Sweetheart cart and was dying to use it!!! Thanks for looking and I hope you like!!

10 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

I didn't notice the push pin because this card is so fantastic. I guess I really need to get this cart. :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, that is just so awesome.. and I love that leaf punch...:-)

Tamara Bennett said...

This turned out great! So cool I've never seen one before!

kathy said...

I like this layout and the BO Bunny paper let me guess where you got that? You are staying busy? lol

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leanne this is fab, so much work, just awesome. Never done a pop up like this before!

hugs
Kaye x

Randi said...

This layout is amazing! Great job.

Sandy said...

Amazing Leanne...this is wonderful...you are such an inspiration to all who see your projects...I love the little couple standing in the heart...I love it all actually...you done good!

Crystal said...

this is one of the most fab layouts i have ever seen! i never even knew you could do this! i am so gonna get you on the phone or web cam to walk me through it! hey, there is an idea! we could have a web cam crop sometime! we can totally make it work girl! but seriously...this layout is gorgeous and the colors are wonderful together! such beautiful paper and i love all the details. you are so talented and i am so blessed to know you. also, i am so sorry i didn't get to call you back. i got some stuff going on and have been having a kind of hard time lately with some things so please forgive me. i will make sure i tell ya about it when we talk, but in the meantime if you could keep us in your prayers, that would be appreciated girly! love ya! hugs!

Corey said...

Quite adorable.

beanie said...

LOVE IT that is beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...