Sep 16, 2009

Lindsay Stamp & Stuff Halloween card!!

Hello everyone! Guess what time it is? Yep, it's Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff Thursday! I was really worried about getting my card finished tonight. We have had some pretty bad storms this evening and was without power for about 3 hours (Yuck!) This week I decided to combine Lindsay's stamps with my cricut and create another Halloween card. I used Lindsay's Spooky Pumpkins and the crow from her new set that she just released this week Creepy Crow Stamp Set. This set is totally awesome and comes with 7 images all for $5! I colored my images with my Prisma Pencils. I made my own background paper by sponging white and blue ink (trying to represent a night sky). The grass was cut from Zooballoo and Plantin Schoolbook. The fence was cut from Everyday Paper Dolls along with the cat. The tree was cut from the regular Paper Dolls and trimmed to fit the side of the card. The stamp is a Studio G stamp. Be sure to check out what the other DT members came up with this week and also be sure to check out Lindsay's blog for a freebie!!! Thanks for looking!!

13 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oooh - scary! This is a fabulous scene Leanne. Holy crow!! heehee

Tamara Bennett said...

Wow! That is all I can say!

This looks fabulous! The sky is so realistic! I love all of the detail you put into it! What a vision!

Tamara

Lindsay Weirich said...

very cute Leanne!

Kim Nath said...

Super fun card! I love your gate and kitty, so scary!

Rowena said...

WOW! absolutely AWESOME! of course I love all the dimensions it has. Great job!

Diana said...

Super gorgeous spectacular card! I love your coloring and the way the whole thing turned out. AWESOME!

Janet said...

what a super card! great scene!
hugs

Mrs. Fence said...

I love all the different elements that went into this card! It's spooktacular for sure!

Margie said...

I love this-too funny that we put used the cat and tree from the Paper Dolls cart!

Allison said...

Wow, what a scene you created here...how fun!

Brenda said...

Lovin your card!! Love all the details you put into your work! Beautifly done!
hugs
Brenda

ljurecek said...

Lots of work in this one! Love all the layered elements. Very creative!

Micki said...

Omgosh, I love it!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...