Sep 9, 2009

Lindsay Stamp And Stuff - How Have You Bean?





Hey everyone! This week for Lindsay's Stamp And Stuff the Design Team played along over at Inspirational Card Sketches using Sketch #33 above. I used a new image that Lindsay has added to her shop this week called Coffee Talk. This is such a fun set and it includes sentiments to! Be sure to go to Inspirational Card Sketches this week and play along! Lindsay is giving away 10 free digi stamps to the winner of this challenge! Speaking of Lindsay be sure to check out her blog she has some freebies for you!! One more thing before I go! Let me tell you about a new group Lindsay has started over at SNR Card Universe! We have lots of digi stamps and freebies each week. If your new to digi stamps no problem there's a place to ask questions! There's a place to show us what you make using Lindsay's stamps and best of all getting to make some new friends! So head on over and join in on all the fun we would love to have you!! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and any comments are GREATLY appreciated!!!




22 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card!!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Lovin the colours on this one, the distressing looks great too. Wow how many carts could you buy with the money from your chains, way to go.

hugs
Kaye x

Sandy said...

Leanne...another stunning project...I love the distressing...one of my new fav styles...just beautiful! Someday you will have to teach me how to make everything look so finished...

Tamara Bennett said...

Wow Leanne! I love the antique look of this one! Looks wonderful! Great work!

Kaytee said...

Beautiful card! I love the distressed edges of the paper! Looks great!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Just Stunning Leanne! It looks like you tea dyed...or rather coffee dyed the papers, I just love this!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Wow what a pretty and cute card!!

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderful! I started to use this image but I couldn't make it work what I had in mind. I love the distressed look. Fantastic Leanne!

Rowena said...

WOW you did a phenomenal (is that how you spell it?) job with this stamp! Just AMAZING!

~BridgetL~ said...

I love the sketch you used to make this very pretty card. Like everyone one else I like the inking to make it look distressed.

Diana said...

This is AWESOME!! I love all that inking. YOU GO GIRL!!

Olena said...

WOW! Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~

Kim Nath said...

Beautiful card! Funny saying that with a coffee theme but it really is gorgeous!

itsabrt said...

This card is amazing! Beth

Allison said...

What a unique and fun creation...love it with all that sponging.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow, you have don an excellent job matching your colors... awesome card my friend.

Margie said...

beautiful colors!

ljurecek said...

Beautiful card, Leanne, but I am a little prejudiced since I chose similar colors and distressed everything on my card too with sponging! How funny, right, that our cards are so similar! Great minds....

Mrs. Fence said...

Love the colors in this card! It's so soft and I just love the warm colors!

Katt said...

Leanne, that is so pretty! The colors are so nice!

The Memory Keeper said...

Love it Leanne! You go girl!

Crystal said...

this is so fabulous! what a totally neat play on words with the sentiment too! i just love it girl! the colors are beautiful and you are such a talented lady! love the way you color your images too! hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...