Sep 3, 2009

It's Your Special Day and a bonus freebie!

Hello everyone! I'm sorry it's been what seems like FOREVER since I've posted on my blog! We were on the go over the past weekend and the last few days I haven't felt good. I really didn't think I would be able to post anything today but I whipped this card up last night before I went to bed. I'm still not sure I'm real happy with the way it turned out but I love the image I used which is one of Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff Owl on a Branch. I used the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday to help me along. Lindsay is giving away another freebie this week so be sure to check out all the other DT blogs to see who has it! Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

What's not to love, I think it turned out great.

Janet said...

what a pretty card!
hugs

Crystal said...

i think you did a great job! i love all the colors together and that owl is just tooooo cute!! hugs!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I guess I am not the only one that's been busy... you card is amazing as always... I love the little corner...

Melissa Craig said...

This card is wonderful Leanne!

Tamara Bennett said...

I love that polka dotted ribbon! It looks very cute! That is one of my fav stamps!

scrapin kat said...

too cute! Hope you get to stop by in this weekend...

thefrugalcrafter said...

Aww sweet card! I hope you feel better soon;)

Kim Nath said...

This turned out so wonderful. The papers are so perfect with your beautifully colored image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...