Aug 16, 2009

Whimsical Scraps & Bugs Challenge - Lazy Days





Hey ya'll! I don't know about you but the weekends seem to be flying by especially this one! I've had a great one but sure hate seeing Monday morning here so soon!! Here is my layout for the challenge over at Whimsical Scraps & Bugs. The DT was challenged with a color challenge to see the colors click here.
Supplies used: All paper is from My Minds Eye
ticket, lazy day circle tag, beach bum & transparency over picture are also from My Mind's Eye
bamboo, leaves, & lizard were cut from Life's A Beach Cartridge and inked with Tim Holtz Distressing Ink. The lizard also has a coat of glossy accents
button & brad & twine (not sure if that's the proper name but that's what I call it hee hee) are from my stash. I've inked the button with stazon sadle brown to get it more the color I wanted.
Be sure to visit Whimsical Scraps & Bugs and check out what all my other DT members have created! Thanks for stopping by my blog any comments are greatly appreciated!!
Hugs!

9 comments:

Scrapin Kat said...

looks good! ou need to post at MME gallery, you are always working whats this week?

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

love the layout, the colours are awesome and the little lizard is very cute.

hugs
Kaye x

~BridgetL~ said...

Awesome Job, I love this layout and the lizard is just so cute.

Saskia said...

Lovely lay-out!!!

Saskia :)

Chrissy C said...

So cute! So much detail. Love the colors and that little lizard is too much...LOL!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, you are just becoming so amazing with your lo's.. I love the little lizard... so cute

Crystal said...

my uber talented friend, you simply rock! this layout is super fabulous! it belongs in a magazine! you have to promise me you will submit it and i am even willing to help you do so! this is sooooo awesome! you rock girl! big hugs!

Allison said...

This is just lovely...great mix of elements!

Sandy said...

What an incredible layout...I just love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...