Aug 20, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog! Priceless Layout

Hello everyone!! It's late and I really, really need to get to bed!! But I wanted to post this layout I did for Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog before I fall out! The challenge this time is paper piecing. I'm still working on our vacation pictures so I decided instead of a card I would do a layout!
Supplies Used: Cosmo Cricket paper
24/7, clock, priceless, heart, and two of a kind were all cut from Graphically
Speaking Cricut Cartridge
branch cut from Wild Card
prima flower and button from my stash.
I love this picture of my son and hubby. We were stuck in the truck waiting out a thunderstorm when I took this picture. I was trying to come up with a title and was looking at the picture and thought to myself how special both of them are to me. They truly are priceless. No amount of money could buy them! I added the 24/7 and the clock because they are priceless all the time! Be sure to check out the challenge blog and play along. I haven't heard yet what the new prize will be but I'm sure it will be something good! Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

wow great layout Leanne, love the branches, hadn't notice them on that cart. I don't think any money could buy our loved ones.

hugs
Kaye x

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne I think that is a perfect title for the 2 men in your life. Great layout.

Julie said...

This layout really caught my eye! Great job with color and just the right embellishments.

Scrapin Kat said...

Great layout! I love how you can just make it ! Just how many hours do you scrap a day lol...

Crystal said...

awesome layout girl! love the photo too and the paper! the little leaves/branches are my fav embellie though! very cute! i will try to give ya call tonight if i don't pass out after work! LoL! guys are gone to texas this weekend and it is just me and the fur baby! i see lots of lounging in bed, watching movies and snuggling with the fur kid in my future! hehehe! at least one day anyway - the next i will do some scrapping! LOL! hugs!

Tamara Bennett said...

This looks great! I love the 24/7 thing! So cool!

Allison said...

Super mix of elements. Nice balance with the white space too!

Saskia said...

Hello Leanne,

Thanks for the comment on my blog... But I didn't made that lovely mermaid!! No, it's made by the very talented Claire, who just opened her digi-shop! :) (wish it was mine :))

Saskia :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...