Aug 14, 2009

Paper Bag Album - Scrap Pink





















Whew! That's a whole lot of pictures!! I made this paper bag album for Scrap Pink that Kathy from Scrappin Kats is sponsering. I'm going to meet with her tomorrow and show her this one and if she like's it I'm going to do 4 more just the same!! (You better love me Kathy hee hee) I wanted to post it on my blog and see what everyone thinks, it is my very first paper bag album (and very well be my last ha ha!) I was really out of my comfort zone with this! I have no clue why but these little boogers are hard to do!!! Anyway, would love to hear some feedback thumbs or thumbs down! Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Randi said...

I love it Leanne. It is beautiful!

Mrs. Fence said...

Out of your comfort zone??? WOW! This is beautiful! I love paper bag albums. I've made a few, but none of mine are this beautiful!

mae said...

GUAUUUUU!QUE LINDURA!QUE BELLOS PAPELES!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh my that is just BEAUTIFUL... I would love to know how to do that.. you have done an amazing job on it.. Absolutely gorgeous.

Scrapin Kat said...

Leane it is Great! I wish I had your talents! Some lucky person will win this as a door prize at Scrap Pink!
I would like to invite all your Bloggers to join us... I am working on a price deal with the local Hampton if we get six rooms.. so Ya'll Come check out my website www.scrapinkats.com and register , I promise you will win a Door Prize! (maybe not Leanne's bag but I am collecting great goodies!) or register on the ScrapinKats.blogspot.com and try for some BLOG Candy! Can't wait to see your next project!

Brenda said...

Leanne, Love It, Love It, Love It!!! Could you please do an instructional on how you did it.
~Brenda Chandler
ps - IF... this was out of your zone, then you must be AMAZING in your zone. Great job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...