Aug 9, 2009

My Blog Candy Winner!!

Hey everyone! I just want to say thanks to everyone for signing up for my blog candy this has been so much fun! I made my goal of 200 (and then some!) so you know what that means...both paper packs will be given away!! I also want to thank Kathy again from Scrapin Kats for doing this for me! Her link is on my side bar so keep checking her site...she has some things she's wanting to put together for her online site so stayed tuned you don't want to miss it! Well, I'm sure your all dying to know who the winner is! Drum roll please..........The winner of my blog candy is Angie from Scrap Happens with Angie CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE!!!!!!! Please email me with your info! Thanks again everyone for playing along!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Wow Leanne!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to get it! Thanks again!

I can't wait to post it on my blog when I get it! :)

Loopylou!! said...

congratulations angie!!! xx

Helen said...

Congrats Angie!
Thanks for offering the candy Leanne!
Helen x

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Congrats to you . Now I need to get to 200!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

congrats to you Angie...

HazelQ said...

Congratulations Angie! Enjoy the candy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...