Aug 12, 2009

Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff...Hi Friend!

Hey ya'll! Hope everyone is having a great week! School has started back and I'm trying to get back into the groove of things! No more staying up late and sleeping in sniff, sniff!! I know my son's body is still in shock also! But hopefully by the end of this week things will start to come together (instead of falling apart hee hee) Anyway, here is my card I made for this Thursday's Lindsay Stamp & Stuff. If your not familiar with her digi store click here to check out all her great digi stamps!! I used her A Dear Deer and Funky Tree #2 for my images this week. Lindsay has decided to continue her sale so every $5 you spend you get a free stamp how cool is that?!?! Speaking of freebie be sure to check out which DT member has the free stamp this week (your going to love it!) Click here for the link to all the DT's wonderful blogs! Thanks for stopping in! I hope you liked my card!! I love comments so let me know what cha think!







18 comments:

itsabrt said...

This card is Fabulous, I love your design and the digi stamps! BR-T

Tamara Bennett said...

What a cute card! I loved how you made a whole scene out of it! Very clever!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That turned out so sweet. I love that deer. And the butterfly is just gorgeous

Margie said...

Very sweet card, Leanne-I love how you combined the images!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

very cute Leanne, love the little deer.

hugs
Kaye x

mae said...

Que linda esa tarjeta!Saludos!!!

Rowena said...

OH what a FUN card! I just love all the stamps that you used on it it makes it so whimsical. Awesome!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful scenery card!

Lindsay Weirich said...

So cute, love the scene and the embellishments, well done!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

This is awesome Leanne!! Sooo adorable!! I love this!! Great job girl!!

Hugs...

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

So cute!! I dread the back to school!

Crystal said...

soooo cute leanne! i love the card - especially that adorable little deer! i love all things nature so i naturally want this set! hugs!

ljurecek said...

Wow! You created a whole landscape on that card. What a lot of effort! It looks terrific! And thanks for the blog award in your earlier post--really sweet to think of me.

Karen said...

Wonderful card! That deer is so sweet and I just love the whole scene you have created here! I hope you and your son's systems get onto your new clocks, so to speak, soon. We start back at school next week and while I have been bumping my kidlet's waking hours (and unfortunately mine too!) back about twenty minutes every few days to help them not be so shocked, just the mere fact that we will be back in major schedule mode is sure to shock them enough! I know it will shock me! :>

Froggy said...

too cute Leanne! Love it! :)

Kim Nath said...

This is so adorable! The butterfly and deer are so sweet and I love how you used the trees for the scenery.

~~Lorrie~~ said...

Awesome....!!!!!

Mrs. Fence said...

This is awesome! Love how you used different stamps to create a scene. Great idea!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...