Aug 5, 2009

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff - Flourished Chickadee!!


Hey ya'll! I know I have ALOT of new followers and I'd like to say thanks for signing up!! As of right now I'm at 166 followers!!! Keep spreading the word I'm hoping I will hit my goal of 200 by Saturday!! Thanks again for signing up and I hope that you will enjoy my blog!! Tomorrow is Thursday and you know what that means...It's Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff Day!!! I always post mine the night before because well me and the morning time just don't get along to well hee hee! I used Lindsay's Flourished Chickadee as my image this time isn't it just the prettiest image! I used my prisma pencils to color. The paper is by My Minds Eye and can you believe I drug out the sewing machine and sewed around the edges!! But don't look to close to the stitching I'm still learning!! I used my Walk In The Garden Cartridge for all the flowers and my Martha Stewart Punch for the leaves. I threw away the packaging for the flourish stamps and I can't remember who they are by (sorry)! The inside sentiment is a Studio G stamp. I used Tim Holtz vintage photo distressing ink. When I started the card I swore I would not distress it but I caved! I just love the distress look!! Well, I believe that covers all the goodies I used to make it! Lindsay's decided to run her July special this month so for every $5 you spend you get a free digi stamp so be sure to check out her store she has really pretty stamps!! Also, be sure to check out all the other DT members and see who has the free stamp this week!! Thanks for stopping by and I love comments so let me know what you think!!!


18 comments:

Brenda said...

Leanne this is sooo beautiful!
hugs
Brenda

Chrissy C said...

WOW! Fabulous card! Very pretty!

Rach said...

this is adorable Leanne, such a pretty card.
good luck in my blog candy thanks for entering. hugs rachxx

Mrs. Fence said...

This is such a pretty stamp, and you colored it beautifully! Love the style of card you made, too. I'm loving anything right now that isn't A2 sized!

mae said...

Beautiful card!Congratulations!

Kim Nath said...

Gorgeous inside and out!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Very nice, love the layers abd stitching and I think that punch is next on my list! BTW the flourish is by autunm leaves.

Tamara Bennett said...

I love the shape of the card! I also love your little yellow chickadee. Like you said, who knows what color they are supposed to be? But I think yellow suits him just fine!

Margie said...

Very soft and pretty!I love the blue and pink together!

Crystal said...

absolutely gorgeous leanne! i love the gatefold cards! they are fast becoming my fav because they are so easy and so beautiful! you did an AMAZING job girl!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful! This is an other original purchase from Lindsay image. I love it - and it intimidates me! You did a beautiful job!

~BridgetL~ said...

gorgeous card.

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

beautiful card!
Leanne, hop on over to my blog. I have an award for you!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow, Leanne, another fabulous card.. you did an awesome job and I love the inking.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Leanne this is gorgeous I love gate fold cards.

hugs
Kaye x

Mrs. Fence said...

Leanne - I almost forgot to tell you - DS LOVES your playlist! He heard it while I was visiting your blog the other day, and we had to keep your blog open so he could listen to your music! :)

Brenda said...

I have something for you on my blog! Oppps I jsut took notice i didn't post your blog candy entry....sorry I even had the pic saved to post.
Hugs
Brenda

Katarina said...

What a lovely card - just superb!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...