Aug 1, 2009

I'm So Excited!! Blog Candy!!! & All day Crop Scrap Pink

Hey everyone!! I have been in hog heaven today!! I spend the WHOLE day with my new friend Kathy from Scrapin Kats Scrapbooking in Cullman, AL!!! OMG!! She has the most awesome scrapbook store!! I was able to get my hands on some really great paper! She carries all the new papers and will be getting more new items in from CHA in the next week or so!! Click here for the link to her website. Anyhoo, we were talking about my blog and I was telling her I had 93 followers and was really getting excited and hoping to reach 100 soon and you will never guess what she offered!?! She said when I reached 100 followers she would donate something for me to give away as blog candy to help celebrate!! How cool is that??? So, stayed tuned hopefully it won't be long!! I'm so excited!!! Be sure to check out her site she truly is a sweet person and I'd love to help her out in anyway that I can!! I'm also going to be putting a link on my side bar to her website just as soon as I figure it out!!

I also have some more news to share so this post may turn out to be longer that most but please keep reading!! For all you ladies that live near Cullman, AL I would like to tell you about a ALL day crop that Scrapin Kats is sponsoring. It's a fund raiser for breast cancer with a donation going to the Susan Komen Fund. It's called Scrap Pink. It will be September 26th 9am-7pm. The cost is $50 which includes: $10 donation, snack, lunch, TShirt, goodie Bag, raffle, door prizes, and lots and lots of FUN!!! It's limited to 50 people so you need to register early to save a spot! Oh, I forgot it's going to be held at the Cullman Chamber of Commerce Meeting Room. If any of you live ANY where close enough I would love for you to attend it would be sooo cool to get to meet some of my blogging buddies!! Plus, it's going to be soooo much fun!! So if your interested call Kathy at Scrapin Kats at (256)737-0900 to register she's trying to get a head count now and you don't want it to get full and miss out on all the fun! Hope to see you there!! If you are interested leave me a comment and I'll know to look for you there!

2 comments:

AndreaA said...

Congratulation on almost 100 followers. I probably will never have that many followers.

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Hi there, I linked your blog candy on my sidebar right up on the top. You should also get some traffic from my blog post on the boards. Good luck getting to 200. Now that I made 150 today I want to get to 200!! Don't forget I have an award for you at my site http://www.snowmanlover.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...