Aug 12, 2009

Catching Up...Blog Awards!!


Hey! Just wanted to jump on and make a quick post to let you know I haven't fell off the face of the earth! Things around here are super crazy and been really busy! I've been working in my free time on a project that I hope to be able to post soon! It amazes me how many plans I have for the day planned but when night time comes I don't get half accomplished! The days are just flying by. I could remember when I was younger my mom always said the same thing and I just didn't get it but oh boy how I understand now!! I have been given a blog award from two special people Snowmanlover (Barb) and Brenda that I haven't had a chance to post so I would like to do that now! Be sure to check out both ladies blogs they are awesome and such sweet ladies!! Please forgive me for taking so long to post! Now I get to share with 12 other people!
11.Margie
12.Tracey
Whew! That was alot of linking!! C-Ya soon!!

7 comments:

thefrugalcrafter said...

Awwww thanks Leanne!

Chrissy C said...

Thanks so much! I will try to get it posted tomorrow! You're so sweet!

Tamara Bennett said...

Thank you Leanne! You are such a sweetie!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so sweet, yes I agree it is a lot of linking... thanks for thinking of me

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Aww! Thank you so much Leanne! You are so sweet!!

Hugs...

Froggy said...

Thanks hun for the award!! I've placed it on my site and sent it on to 12 more!!

Hugs,
Froggy

Margie said...

Thanks Leanne, this was very sweet of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...