Jul 6, 2009

Whimsical Scraps & Bugs DT challenge







Hey ya'll! Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend! We sure did!! Our challenge this time over at Whimsical Scraps & Bugs was to create anything (layout or card) and use any cartridge that has animals. Well, I haven't had much time to play with my new cartridge Life's A Beach since I have gotten it. So I decided I would use it to create this layout! Everything is cut from LAB. I used stickles, googly eyes, and some gems I had in my stash to help bring everything to life! I'm posting this a little early but I will not be home in the morning! Be sure to check out what all the other DT members have made!! Thanks for stopping by and I would love to know what you think!



15 comments:

Amy said...

This layout is great Leanne! I love all of it. Way to rock the challenge!

Amber said...

Hi Leanne, Amber here....I LOVE the layout -- You are a AWESOME scrapper!

I haven't forgotten u and I wanna catch u up on things...

Hugggs,

KweenScrapper69 said...

that is WONDERFUL :)
TFS

i am trying to convince myself i do NOT need that cart ;) Now lookit what you did! I NEED IT! ;) LOL

:D
TFS

Lillian

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne, you are so very talented. I love this layout. Great Job!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well my friend you certainly brought everything to life. What an awesome layout..

Brens Designs said...

Your layout is awesome! I love the picture and the way you did your layout really highlights the picture. Great work!!

Bren

Tamara Bennett said...

Wow! This looks so cool! You did such and awesome job! I love it!

Amy said...

Wow, wow, WOW!!! I love all the detail and sparkle on this. It makes me feel like I'm at the beach right now. Wonderful job, Leanne! Don't you just love LAB?

Carissa Peach said...

Gorgeous Layout. Love all the details!

Brenda said...

Leanne this is sooo awesome!!!
LOVE your work!
hugs
Brneda

Crystal said...

this layout is awesome leanne! i love all the details - you really went all out! everytime i look at it i just keep seeing more and more that i missed before! fabulous girl!

Lindsay Weirich said...

just had to say WOW! love the page Leanne!

Lorrie said...

Oh Wow! I just signed up to follow your blog. Your work is amazing! What you've done with LAB..! Goodness.. makes me want to stay home and play today!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on these layouts. My dd's just got back from the beach and I will be remembering some of your great work when I do my layouts. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work. You are an inspiration.

Brandy said...

WOW OH WOW! I love your attention to details!

I've been dying to use the mermaid, what a cute idea.

Did you use chalk to get all the shadows on the treasure chest?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...