Jul 9, 2009

Smile - Stamping Solutions Cartridge

Hey ya'll! I had a chance today to play with the new Stamping Solution Cartridge and it's another one I'm going to fall in love with (I love all my cartridges!!) Isn't this owl just the cutest?? Actually the owl, flower, and leave (whatever you call it lol) is all from the stamping cart. I used my SU punches for the the scallop circle and the two inner circles. Smile is a studio G stamp. I used my cuttlebug and a friskars plate called lines for the solid green cardstock and I also embossed the dark brown with the circle embossing folder for the cuttlebug. This is also the sketch on Mojo Monday. I just love this weeks sketch! I really hope this post is making sense I'm suppose to be packing (will give more details in a later post tonight) and trying not to get caught playing on the computer hee hee!! Thanks for looking and I will have another post later on tonight for the Scrappy Frogs Challenge tomorrow so be sure to come back and check it out it's part 2 of the Lifes A Beach Layout!

10 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Another cutie! Nice work!

Katt said...

That owl is super duper adorable...great, another cart to look into!

~BridgetL~ said...

I wasn't going to buy anymore carts and you have to go and show me this adorable owl card from the Stamping cart. Thanks a lot ;) luv it!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leannie he is a cutie

Brenda said...

this is sooo cute!!
tfs
hugs
Brenda

Terri E. said...

Love your fun owl and the great color combo as well. Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

falando sério said...

nice work,congratulations

falando sério said...

nice work,congratulations

Crystal said...

ooohhh, i have got to get that cart! i love that owl! he is soo cute! fantastic card! i love it! hugs

The Princess said...

Oh, I am just in LOVE with owls right now!! VERY CUTE card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...