Jul 9, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Under The Sea - Life's A Beach







Hey ya'll! Our challenge this time over at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog was to use Under The Sea as our theme. Well, this is page 2 of a double layout (the first one is a few post down). I used Lifes a Beach for all the cuts and lots of stickles! I'm just loving this cartridge! I'm also super excited because we are heading to the beach either tomorrow or first thing Saturday morning (Yay!!!) I plan on taking tons of pictures (hopefully, my bunch hates their picture made!) so I can come home and have an excuse to play with this cartridge some more! We were suppose to leave out Monday but everyone is having a fit to go ahead and leave (which is really stressing me out I hate to be rushed!!) I will be gone all next week (unless something changes). I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!! The challenge hasn't been posted on the Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog yet but be sure tomorrow to go check out all the other DT members projects.



9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Great lo... I know what you mean about getting them to let you take a few pictures.. LOL

Monique Griffith said...

Leanne, I just love your underwater layouts. These are fantastic, and make me want to play with my LAB cart again. GREAT work!!!

Brenda said...

OMGOSH I LOVE this LO!!!
You do an awesome job!
hugs
Brenda

Mrs. Fence said...

This layout is just adorable! I love it!

Saskia said...

Lovely, lovely work!!! So creative!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Crystal said...

great layout! i love all the detail and the photos are great too! hugs!

Amy said...

Another fantastic page, Leanne! I'm once again amazed by the level of detail and the layering on this. Hope you are having fun at the beach--I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your LO's when you return!

nubiancrafternc said...

Wow, Awesome L/O, I love your attention to detail and the color... TFS

The Princess said...

LeAnn,

I FINALLY made it over to your blog!! OH MY GOSH!! How cute is this layout you have done!! I can't wait to see more!! You do GREAT work!!

Hugs, Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...