Jul 22, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Magnolia

Hey everyone! It seems like FOREVER since I've been able to post anything!! I can really tell I'm getting old now!! The vacation we took has literally wore me out!! We just lost sooo much sleep that I don't know if I will ever catch up! I also want to say I'm sorry for not getting to everyone's blog and commenting like I want to. I just haven't had the energy to do anything! I missed a few of my challenges while we were gone and I didn't like doing that! Here is a card I made for the Scrappy Frogs Challenge blog due tomorrow. The challenge was to use a Magnolia image. I don't own any of these personally but I sure wished I could buy them all they are just sooo cute!! This image was given to me and I'm embarassed to say I can't tell you who it's from. I'm sooo sorry I had several people send me some of these and didn't keep track of who sent what. But thank you sooo much I really love all the images that I received!! I colored her with my prisma pencils. I used a button from my stash to add to the center of the flower she's holding and added some stickles. The ribbon is also from my stash I belive it came from HL. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp. Be sure to check out the other DT's cards to see their take on the challenge!!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

awwww this is sooo adorable!!! I really LOVE this card!
tfs
Hugs
Brneda

Crystal said...

sooo cute! love all the dcwv green stack paper you are using! you are giving me so many ideas! this card is just fabulous too! may have to scraplift this one too! hugs!

Stephanie said...

This is adorable! I love the colors and the way you did the ribbon behind Tilda. Great idea and great work!

Lynne in NI said...

Great card - your colour combo is just gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...