Jul 29, 2009

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Tri Shutter Birthday Card!



Yup, it's that time again!! It's Lindsay's Stamp & Stuff day!! This is my first time at making a Tri Shutter card so go easy! I got the instructions from Split Coast Stampers. They have the best tutorials! Our friends little boys birthday is coming up soon and I thought this would be a great image to use for this weeks card. The paper is from DCWV All About Boys stack. I colored my image with prisma pencils and then put a coat of Mod Podge over it (I don't know what's up with me but it seems like everything I do I want to add Mod Podge!) The scallop oval and plain oval are cut from my nesties using my cuttlebug. I used George and Basic Shapes to cut the star and the sentiment is from Scrappy Cats. If you haven't seen Lindsays digi stamps before you really need to check them out! She's got a sale going to the end of the month for every $5 you spend you get a free stamp so you better hurry up this months about gone!! Also, again this week the hunt for the free digi stamp is still going on so be sure to check out all the other DT members to see who has it!! Plus you get to see all their great designs using Lindsay's stamps! Thanks for looking and I would love to know what cha think!!

12 comments:

Tamara Bennett said...

Wow great card! I love that rocket! I used it this week also! It's funny how we colored it totally different! haha. I love the trifold! It looks awesome. I tried this once, but it was a long time ago, I messed up folding and everything. I think I might try again since I've gained some experience since my first try! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Yes, you are definitely a great inspiration my friend... where did you find the tutorial on making this?

~BridgetL~ said...

I saw this in an email this morning, but I like the way you did yours way better. I love the rocket. :)

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness Leanne! All the layers, wow!! This is an awesome card. I've always wanted to try one of these tri-fold cards. Amazing!!

Rowena said...

GREAT card! this is a fold I still have yet to try. It looks awesome!

Kim Nath said...

This is super cool Leanne! Everyhthing from the design to the paper to the stamped image is perfect.

thefrugalcrafter said...

awesome card, I haven't tries one of those yet but yours is so cool, i even have that rocket paper!

Margie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and the patterned paper!And your trifolld card is very cool! I can't get mine to fold right!

ljurecek said...

Leanne, this turned out great! I just love all the details on this card and what an amazing card it is!

Mrs. Fence said...

What a fabulous card! I've never tried one of these. This one rocks for sure!

Debra said...

I love your interpretation of this tri fold...well done..i did this too...ahve not had good light for pics these past couple of days though so will upload a pic tomorrow hopefully if you wanna check it out...
but yours is gorgeous and great going for a boy. I often find boy cards hard to create...happy day :)

Craftyanny said...

Awesome card, you did a great job
Anne x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...