Jul 8, 2009

Lindsay's Oriental Poppy

Hey! Just wanted to share another card I made using Lindsay's new stamp Oriental Poppy. This is one of her new stamps she added this week and I absolutely love it!! She has a special running all this month when you spend $5 you get a free digi stamp of your chose!! I used my prisma pencils to color the image and I used July's Sheetload of Cards as my sketch. Be sure to check out all the other DT's blogs to see what they have created using Lindsay's stamps. Oh, and on one of the DT members blog you will be able to download one of Lindsay's stamps for free! Click here for everyone's blog and see who has the hidden freebie!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

16 comments:

Tamara Bennett said...

How pretty! That flower looks so real! It is gorgeous! I haven't tried this stamp yet, but I will after seeing yours!

paperscissorspaintcreate said...

WOW! That is Gorgeous Poppies are one of my favorites I'll have to use that stamp sometime. Great job and the colors are just right.

Row

Karen said...

Very pretty card! I don't think I've seen that image colored up yet.....it looks beautiful! Love the sweet little buttons and that tiny little floss bow! :>

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, how beautiful.. your coloring is awesome, the flower looks so real. You did an amazing job on it.

~BridgetL~ said...

You did a wonderful job on coloring this beautiful flower. I love this card.

Kim Nath said...

Gorgeous! I love your coloring, especially the shading on the leaves. Beautiful work!

Crystal said...

absolutely gorgeous leanne! the shading is beautiful and the stamp is so pretty!

Erin... said...

just gorgeous! beautiful colors! love teh buttons!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh Leanne - this is just gorgeous!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

That's great Leanne! Love everything about it! I was just over at the caardvarks blog and they had a contest to use the sheetload sketch, you should link this up and maybe win!

Mrs. Fence said...

This is just stunning! What a beautiful card. It is just perfect with the pretty buttons.

Margie said...

Beautiful! I haven't gotten to look at the new stamps yet, and I love it! And your card is amazing!

ljurecek said...

Gorgeous! I wondered how that flower would look all inked up and you've made it look fabulous. Love your color choices, too!

Katt said...

Very pretty card! Love all the pink and green together!

Brenda said...

Oh Leanne this is sooo beautifly done I really need to get some cards done....thanks forinspiring me!
hugs
Brenda

The Princess said...

GORGEOUS!! Awesome technique...I need to steal some tips from you...I am still trying to get it all down as stamping is pretty new to me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...