Jul 1, 2009

Lindsay's Daffodil In a Jar Thank you card!

Hey ya'll! Just wanted to share a card that I've made using Lindsay's Daffodil In a jar digi stamp. I colored the image using my prisma pencils. On the jar I added glossy accents but on the daffodils I used mod podge just to give them a shine (not sure if it's noticeable in the picture) The paper is by My Minds Eye and the sentiment is a Studio G. I stamped the sentiment using a die cut from my cuttlebug. The ribbon is just some scrap that I've had left over from other projects and I can't remember where it's from or who its by. Lindsay has a special going all thru the month of July for every $5 you spend you get a free stamp!! And speaking of free be sure to check out all the other great DT members because one of them is giving away a free stamp!! Click here for the links to all of their blogs!! Thanks for stopping by and let me know what cha think!

15 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Leanne, another great card. I really like the paper you chose. I need to find me that die cut that you put the saying on. Love it :)

Katt said...

That is so pretty Leanne! Love the inking and doodling you did on that scalloped edge!

Melissa Craig said...

Leanne - welcome to Lindsay's dt. This is beautiful!! You nailed the jar, it looks so real!!!

Tamara Bennett said...

Wow! You did an excellent job! I love the antique look of the card! Welcome aboard the DT!

Kim Nath said...

Welcome again Leanne! Beuautiful card and a super coloring job!

thefrugalcrafter said...

That is lovely Leanne, love the shabby-chic feel and the dimention, great colors too!

Rowena said...

Very pretty I love the scallop border and the nostalgic quality of this.

Margie said...

Very pretty! Love the inking especially!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Awesome card (as always)... love your coloring...

Sheri said...

Leanne! Beautiful card...love that image and you did a perfect job with it!

Crystal said...

so pretty! i just love the way you color your stamped images! i wish i could use my pencils like you can, girl! you rule!

Enfys said...

Really gorgeous Leanne, you could just reach out and pick those flowers. Fab work
hugs
En xx

Mrs. Fence said...

Welcome to the team, Leanne! This card is just beautiful! I love all the elements you used, and the coloring is lovely!

ljurecek said...

Great card, Leanne! Love how you colored in the water. To me that's always a challenge. Welcome to the team!

Anonymous said...

I love this site, and i really love your daffodil card...what is the die cut called that the sentiment is on.. I really want that one... i love all about this card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...