Jul 25, 2009

Life's A Beach - Beach Bum!

I've been dying to start scraping our beach pictures but at the same time I've had no motivation going! Yesterday I came across Steph's blog Scrap Sketch and she had posted her Friday challenge and I liked the sketch so that helped give me a jump start (I need jump starts quite often hee hee!!) This is a picture of my son "attempting" to lay out and get some sun!! He argued he didn't need any sun block (but clearly you can tell he's not been in the sun much this summer lol) anyway, Cody (son of the family that went with us) squirted a big glob down his stomach so he was forced to rub it in!! I used Life's A Beach for the title, wave, and beach ball. Patterned paper used (which you probably can't tell much since the pictures are covering most of it up) is by Karen Foster "Water Fun Collage" and Flair Designs "Hit The Beach Collection". The ribbon is by Paper Studio. I've had that ribbon for a while and couldn't believe how great it matches!! My plan is to try to get all my vacation pictures done before I start scrapping anything else (we shall see how well I stick to my plan!) I hope you don't get sick of the beach theme before I'm done!! Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!

10 comments:

Lorrie said...

That's a really cute layout! Great job!

Lorrie said...

That's a really cute layout. Great job!

~BridgetL~ said...

great layout Leanne

Steph said...

Great layout, it's beautiful!! :]

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It's an AWESOME layout... I will not get tired of seeing them.. your lo's are so awesome, mine are so boring. I have decided I have no mojo.. LOL
Keep them coming..

Susan said...

What a great layout! How much fun you on looks like he's having! And I love your cooking card! So, so sweet! Sorry it's taken so long to get around and tell you how much I loved your Tilda card, but I'll try and be better in the future.

Crystal said...

girl you crack me up! loved your post on my blog and it wasn't too long! it really is a yummy recipe and me and TJ just got done eating it again for lunch earlier. not trying to make you hungry again...just saying! LOL! i too am having a hard time with this challenge. i always see the ad challenges and always like them so i figured it would be fun. well, it definitely is challenging. i may focus on the colors or more on the vintage look itself for a card or layout. whatcha think?

Crystal said...

girl you crack me up! loved your post on my blog and it wasn't too long! it really is a yummy recipe and me and TJ just got done eating it again for lunch earlier. not trying to make you hungry again...just saying! LOL! i too am having a hard time with this challenge. i always see the ad challenges and always like them so i figured it would be fun. well, it definitely is challenging. i may focus on the colors or more on the vintage look itself for a card or layout. whatcha think?

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I left something on my blog for you

~BridgetL~ said...

Left you a little something on my blog. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...