Jul 3, 2009

Just wanted to tell everyone Happy 4th of July!!!

Hey ya'll! I know it's not offically the 4th yet but it's almost midnight here and I was scared I may not get a chance to post tomorrow! I hope everyone has a very safe and fun 4th of July! We are going to a friends house for a BBQ. Well, my son has offically had his first so called date!! Me and my husband took him and his girlfriend to the movies tonight!! We saw Transformers 2 and they saw Public Enemy (he would have died if we had went and seen the same movie as them!) He's 15 and it's just so hard to believe that it won't be long and he will be driving and dating without us (Yikes!!!) He is just growing up way to fast for me! I was proud of him tonight he was the perfect little gentlemen! Transformers was a great movie but boy was it LOUD!! My ears are still ringing! I finally got a chance today to play with my Life's A Beach cart. I can't decide if I should post it or not because I totally scraplifted it!! I can honestly say the person I scraplifted from did wayyy better than I did!! But I did have fun playing around with the cuts. I received my other cart that I ordered today - Stamping. I haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet but I really think I'm going to love this cart!! I've got a cake in the oven and it's just about time to go check on it but again I wish everyone a Happy 4th of July!! Hugs!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope you post your "life at the beach" I am sure they won't mind.. I hope you have a wonderful 4th my friend

~BridgetL~ said...

Happy 4th of July!!!!
Sounds like date night was a success. Go ahead and show us your layout, I'm sure its wonderful. Remember imatation is the sincerest form of flattery!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...