Jul 16, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know I'm back from the beach!! We had a blast but boy I am exhausted!!! I used tons of sun screen so I'm not to bad burnt. I took lots of pictures and I've already got ideas swirling around in my head but it will probably take me a few days to recover before I can do anything! I'm trying to catch up on all my email while I was away (that might take me till tomorrow lol) We were going to stay till Sunday but we did just about everything there was to do so we decided to head back today. It's sooo good to be home! I hope everyone had a great week! Hope to have something new to post soon!!

4 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Welcome back. Glad you had fun and didn't come home burnt. Can't wait to see some pics or layouts.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can't wait to see what you create.

Crystal said...

missed ya girl! so glad you got away for a few days and enjoyed yourself! can't wait to see pics! don't worry about missing the WSB challenge - you always work your butt off and have never missed yet! big huge hugs!

Brenda said...

Glad your back and glad you had a great time! We missed you and love seeing your creations!
hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...