Jul 28, 2009

The Circle of Friends Blog Award!

I received this award from two great ladies that I feel I've become really great friends with! Thanks Sandy and Bridget! These two women always leave the sweetest comments! They really support me and I really appreciate this award!! Be sure to click their names and check out there blogs!!
Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
It's hard just choosing five I feel like I've made so many friends thru my blog!
1. Sheri
2. Crystal
3. Chrissy
4. All my DT sisters on Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog
5. All my DT sisters on Lindsay's Stamp Stuff
Thanks for being so supportive and always putting a smile on my face!

5 comments:

ashjoy said...

Very sweet, congrats!

thefrugalcrafter said...

Aww, thanks;)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are blessed to have so many friends..

Crystal said...

thank you, thank you, thank you leanne! you are so very sweet! you are definitely a great friend and i can't wait to get this up on my blog! you are soooo sweet! sorry i have been so busy & haven't been stopping by as much as I would like! i would love to attend the scrap pink crop, but it is an 11 hour drive for me. gonna think about it though! big hugs!

Chrissy C said...

Thanks so much for the award! It really means alot! I'm so lucky to have met you through the blogging world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...