Jul 30, 2009

Another Layout!!

Hey everyone! Here is a layout that I finished today for the challenge over at Whimsical Scraps & Bugs. I normally don't combine challenges but this time I'm also using this for next weeks Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog. I can't give you any details on the challenge yet since it's not posted but you won't want to miss it!! WSB challenge is actually not due till Sunday but if everything goes like we plan we will be out most of the weekend. So I'm posting now to be on the safe side! The WSB challenge this time was a vintage inspiration ad challenge. I had a hard time going the vintage route so I went with the color theme. I absolutely love Basic Grey's June bug line!! I was only able to get my hands on a few sheets for now but hopefully this weekend I will have the whole paper pack!!! I used George And Basic Shapes to cut my 2 circles. I cut the name Dallas from a ceral box using Storybook and then covered with pattern paper. The flip flops were cut from Life's A Beach and the tag was cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More. The flowers I used on the flip flops are prima. I don't remember who the diamond gems are made by but I know I got them at HL. The Ladybug and the other flowers are by Keepsake (they came from the Dollar Store). Since I'm posting early this gives you a chance to head on over to our blog and play along! We would love to have you!!! This challenge was fun so be sure to head over and see what the other DT members create. Be sure to sign up and follow our blog! The other DT members are great and Crystal always comes up with some neat challenges!! Sorry to leave this for last but I can say the same great things about Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog!! If your not a follower of these two challenge blogs be sure to sign up and play along!! Thanks for looking and let me know what cha think!!

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Great layout...love love love the circle cuts!!!

~BridgetL~ said...

simply stunning. Love the circles and I just want to put those flip flops on. great job Leanne

Bug Junkie said...

Fantastic!!! Love the flip flops. So Adorable!

Bug Junkie said...

Fantastic! Love the flip flops!!

Brenda said...

WOW!!!LEANNE! THis is soooo beautifly done LOVE everything!!!
hugs
Brenda

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, that is just AWESOME... you make me want to throw all those borders I have away and do something exciting... how did you make the circles??? And the flip flops are too cute, how big did you cut them... so many questions.... you can see I am thinking of a scrap lift..LOL this is beyond cute. Love the paper.. I just love everything

Kim Nath said...

Love this layout, the colors are so great and the flip flops and circles really look great together.

~~Lorrie~~ said...

That's super cute! Good job!

dawn said...

you are doing some great work..... love it all! maybe i will update mine...... i only have one follower though..... how sad is that? it is you though so i guess it's better then it could be.... lol love ya.... keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layout!!
Charlotte

sara57marie said...

Beautiful layout - just love it!

penny said...

Oh this is a very nice idea, I love the flip flops and the circles are a neat idea.

Crystal said...

this layout is so gorgeous leanne! you totally rocked it and i just love all the fun colors you used! the flip flops with the flowers are the best though! hugs!

Penny said...

oh this is very cool! LOVE the flip flops!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...