Jul 29, 2009

52 Sketches...52 Weeks layout - Sky Coaster!

Hey ya'll! Hope everyone's week is going great! I took Kyle yesterday to get his drivers permit and yay he passed!! So, anyone living in North Alabama I'm giving you fair warning now my son is driving!! I may use my E to cut out Driver In Training BEWARE and put on my back window! What cha think!?! We let him drive into town this evening and my hearts still racing away! It's still so hard to believe he's 15! The years are just flying by! These are more pictures from our vacation. I used sketch #30 over at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. Sky Coaster is cut using the Mini Monogram cricut cartridge. The flowers are prima and the buttons are just from my stash and the flourish is cut from Home Decor. The arrows are hand cut using a Hot Off The Press template. The tag is cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge. I believe the paper is by Flair Designs (I meant to check before throwing out the little stripes that are on the bottom but I forgot!) I'm just not so sure that I'm happy with the way this layout turned out...looking at the DT's example's that they did sure makes mine seem so blah! Would love to hear what you think! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you come back!! I'll be posting my Lindsay card probably later on tonight so stay tuned!!!

4 comments:

Tamara Bennett said...

Oooh! I didn't know you participated at 52 weeks! I do too! I haven't tried this week's sketch yet. It is very layered, kinda scares me. haha. I have an idea in mind though, think I'll get on that soon. I love yours though! Looks awesome!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. I would definitely be making a "beware" sign... What an awesome layout...

Crystal said...

i absolutely love this layout! it looks so fun and happy and bright! just perfect! hugs!

Tracey said...

WOW! This is an incredible layout!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...