Jun 15, 2009

SSPT Fruit Challenge

On this challenge we were to make something using fruit. I used last weeks Mojo Monday sketch. The pineapple is off of Paper Doll Dress Up and the pattern paper is from the Animal Cracker stack. The scallop circle and sentiment is both from Stampin Up. There is some details on here that you can't see in the picture. For example I used Brillance Gold Ink on the pineapple. On the green cardstock I used my scorpal and scored lines and inked with the Brillance Gold. I pop dotted the pineapple and crumpled the leaves a bit (trying to go for a more real approach but didn't quite make it hee hee). We would love for people to start playing along with us over at Sugar Sweet Paper Treats. So if you could spread the word it would be greatly appreciated!! Also, head on over and see what the other team members have done!! Thanks for looking and any comments are greatly appreciated!! Have a great day!!

8 comments:

Froggy said...

I love this card...i posted on it on the challenge site. The colors are so amazing together....love this card! :)

~chevygirl~ said...

This is so cute!!!!!! BTW I am 60 miles north of Atlanta in between dalton and cartersville.

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Wow, this is beautiful!!!

Chrissy C said...

I love love love that pineapple! I've been through PPDU a million times and never saw it. I love when you learn something new!

scrappyandpiggy said...

I just love this card. All the extra touches you did, really make it awesome!

Whimsical Scraps and Bugs Design Team said...

This card is fabulous! I just love it - especially the colors! You rocked it Leanne!!! Hugs!

all4sydney said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!! Awesome job!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, you are just getting so creative.. what a darling pineapple. You did a super job on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...