Jun 25, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Card

Hello all my blogging buddies! Hope everyone has had a great week! I've had a lazy week. The only thing I have managed this week is to get my house cleaned! Tomorrow the new challenge is posted over at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog but I thought I would go ahead and get mine posted tonight. I hate a very dreaded appointment with the dentist tomorrow and not sure what condition I'll be in when he gets thru with me! This challenge we were given the chance to work with Dustin Pikes Digi Stamps! I used my prisma pencils to color with. I also added some stickles to the water just to give a little sparkle. I cut a parrot from Animal Kingdom (also colored with my prisma pencils) and added glossy accents to him. The ribbon I got a yard sale (ok, I will confess I love yardsales!!!) I got a whole bag of this for a quarter! I thought it would look good on here since it reminds of fishing net. I struggled with the sentiment and finally came up with this! I normally don't hand write but this time I did! Be sure to check out everyone's take on this challenge they are awesome! Thanks for looking and any comments would be greatly appreciated!! P.S. stay tuned I have some exciting news to share pretty soon just got to wait and get all the details before I announce it!!!

7 comments:

Kim Nath said...

Love your card Leanne! The black at the bottom with the mesh just adds the perfect touch. I love garage sales. I have found some of the greatest crafting bargains there:).

Crystal said...

wow! you did one amazing job! your coloring is magnificent and all the details are awesome! this is one terrific card! i also love the mesh ribbon - just the perfect touch!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, this is so awesome... you have done a super super job. So much detail... love it

~chevygirl~ said...

Awesome job! I too have been cleaning, that explains me MIA.

Margie said...

This is adorable!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card LeAnne!! Welcome to Lindsay's Team!!

Hugs..
Melissa

fabricbutterfly said...

Tooo cute, your job on the colouring is amazing, GREAT!! job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...