Jun 12, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Hi Card

The challenge over on Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog will be posted today and it will be summer time. Be sure to check out the other DT members projects because they have really out done themselves this time!! The name of the stamp is bunny cruise and I colored with my prisma pencils. I added glossy accents to the glass and the intertube. For the water I hand cut and used my prisma pencils. I also hand cut the sand and added stickles. The sun and the smiley face were both cut from Graphically Speaking. I added stickles to the smiley face and then I used a pop dot to raise them up. The Hi cut was from (if I remember right!) from Wild Card. I did try something new or should I say new to me!! For the background paper I took my scorepal and scored lines and then just went back and sanded to let the white come thru. I could not find any pattern paper in my stash so I gave this a whirl!! I used my Heidi Swap edge distresser for the edges and some on the water. Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!!

7 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Cute, makes me want to go and relax in my pool.

Chrissy C said...

Super cute! I love those little House Mouse Stamps!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, that is just way to cute. You have done a super job on it. I absolutely love everything you did.

Magoo said...

love it! That distresser thingy looks like it worked great! Good idea to sand down the embossed line, I love how that turned out :)

Magoo said...

love it! That distresser thingy looks like it worked great! Good idea to sand down the embossed line, I love how that turned out :)

Saskia said...

Wow... Lovely card!! I like the distressed look!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Lelia said...

Love that Happy Hopper, Leanne! Great job...this definitely makes me think summer!

Hugs,
Lelia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...