Jun 15, 2009

Paper Wishes Template Club

Isn't this just the cutest thing??? I joined the Paper Wishes template club and this is my first template to receive!! It comes with the template and enough paper to do at least two projects. It also came with the brads. I know alot of people don't like templates but for some strange reason I love them! They do take more time and sometimes are a pain but I always feel like I accomplish something big when I get done!! The strawberry opens up and says Have a "Berry" Good Day and I filled with strawberry creme savers (which at this very minute my son keeps taking out!) If you like templates you need to join this club!! Here is the link
Thanks for looking and I would love to hear what you think!!

10 comments:

Froggy said...

That is adorable Leanne!! Stop enabling me!! LOL!! ;)

~chevygirl~ said...

What a cute basket! I just love it.

~BridgetL~ said...

This is so "Berry" cute. I am going to take a look at the template club.

Chrissy C said...

I'm with Bridget! "Berry" cute girlfriend!

Whimsical Scraps and Bugs Design Team said...

this is just sooo cute! i love everything about it! fantastic job! hugs!

all4sydney said...

I love it!! SOOO CUTE!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how 'berry' cute it is Leanne.. wish i had time to join.. you look like you are having so much fun.

Chrissy C said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the sweet comments on the BBQ basket.

SCAL is so easy to use! I love it! I will still buy shape carts. But I will surely never buy another font cart!

If you need anything else feel free to email me!

Amber said...

Leanne,

How super cute. I love it.

Brenda said...

WOW I love it!!!
I left some awards for you on my blog I see you have them...but wanted to also thank you for all your support and all the inspiration!
Hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...