Jun 19, 2009

It's Friday!!!

Just wanted to make a quick post letting you know why I haven't posted anything much this week. Me and some of my friends are having a yard sale tomorrow and I've spent most of the week going thru drawers, closets, cabinets, and our garage! I always like how everything is usually pretty organized when I get thru but whew I'll be glad when it's OVER!! I hadn't even begun pricing anything and it looks like I'm running out of time hee hee!! Well, wish me luck! I'm hoping to sell enough to get me some new cartridges!! (Shhh...don't tell the hubby I think he also has plans of his own with the money!!) I have managed to do a few of my DT challenges but can't post them just yet since it's not time!! I hope I can slow down enough sometime this weekend to make my mother and mother in law a birthday card (there bday's are one day apart!) I've made my dad's father's day card (it's in a few posts back) but I haven't got my father in laws done!! So that's 3 cards I need to get done in one evening...wow the pressure is on!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Magoo said...

whew!! I'm tired just reading all that! Yard sale? NOT me, way too much work :) Good luck girl!!

p.s. thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog!

~BridgetL~ said...

Good luck with the yard sale Leanne. What carts do you want to get?

Leanne said...

I'm wanting (so, so bad!!!) Lifes A Beach, Stamping, and and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the new font that I want!! But the first two is what I want the most!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...