Jun 2, 2009

SSPT DT Challenge

Hello everyone! It feels like ages since I've posted any projects on here! I've had a hard time trying to get my Mojo going. I made this card for the SSPT DT challenge. This time the challenge was bling! I just purchased some digi stamps from Lily-Boo's Boutique and haven't had a chance to play with them so that's what I decided to use. I colored the image with my prisma pencils. The butterfly I cut out again and pot dotted (don't think you can tell that to good from this picture) I added stickles to the roses and to the butterfly. The snail is a Studio G stamp and the sentiment is one I've had in my stash. I added some gems and ta da I was finished. I was going to add some ribbon but I didn't have any that matched arrrr. Be sure to check out the blog for the other design team members projects and we would love for you to play along!! Hope you like my card!!!

12 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card Leanne!! I love the colour-combination!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Sheri said...

Leanne! Your card is...stunning!

scrappyandpiggy said...

Great card Leanne. I love your paper choices.

loopylou said...

ooohh leanne, that is just beautiful, dont forgte to link it for sam to see and then she will follow you hunny, she is still learning the blogging thing!!!! she will love this xxxx

~BridgetL~ said...

Stunning is the first word that came to mind. Just love it!

The Memory Keeper said...

Love this card Leanne! Your coloring is awesome girl!

Danni said...

Love this! That butterfly and snail are just so fun/nice!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, I so love this, you did an amazing job...

Lelia said...

Great job Leanne! Love your flutterby! :O)

sam said...

Its just lovely Leanne,love what you,ve done with the image.Sorry didnt get your message straight away,am abit pants at this blog thing,lol. Glad you loving the pics,hugs sam xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, I left you something on my blog... I hope you are feeling better today

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Wow this is pretty!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...