Jun 14, 2009

Blog Award!!

I would like to thank Chrissy for giving all the DT members for SSPT this award! She is such a sweetie and she also is one talented lady so be sure to go check out her blog here. Now on to the rules!
1. Add the logo to your blog
2. Link to the person from whom you received this award
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs
4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they have a One Lovely Blog Award!
I would now like to give this award to all my DT buddies over at Whimsical Scraps & Bugs
Thanks again Chrissy!!

2 comments:

Whimsical Scraps and Bugs Design Team said...

thank you, thank you, thank you! you made my day! you are soooo sweet!

~chevygirl~ said...

THank you leanne, I will pass it on. Your so sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...