Jun 10, 2009

Blog Award!!

Thanks so much Sandy for this blog award!! Sandy is one of the sweetest ladies that I've gotten to know since I've joined the blogging world. She is always very supportive and encouraging and I've come to think of her as a close buddy! Be sure to check out her blog by clicking here.
I'm now to give this award on to more people that I appreciate for their support. First let me start by saying I truly appreciate everyone that stops by my blog and leaves comments so I don't want to leave anyone out! But here are a few that I would like to mention.
1. Crystal (love ya!)
2. Chrissy
3. Snowmanlover
4. Magoo
5. Bridget
Be sure to check out all these ladies blogs!! Again, just wanted to say if your name was not on the list doesn't mean that I don't appreciate you because I DO!!! Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

mjmeeker said...

I too love your blog. Left you an award to pick up on my site. www.mjmeeker.wordpress.com.

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Thank you so much, Leanne!! I need to check and see which blogs have which awards because I need to pass a bunch on. How exciting. What a pretty award to dress my blog up with. Especially great since it is all flowery!!!

Magoo said...

awwww, I always smile whenever you leave me a message, your comments are always so positive and sweet!! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a note :)

Chrissy C said...

Thanks for the award girly! You're so sweet! Good to see you creating again! I love your swap stuff. The lake one is awesome!

~BridgetL~ said...

You are so sweet to give this blog award to me. I love when you come by and leave me your sweet comments. Thanks so much!

Whimsical Scraps and Bugs Design Team said...

you are so sweet leanne! thank you so much! i just count my blessings daily that i get to be friends with someone as awesome as you! love & hugs, crystal

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...