Jun 10, 2009

ATC Swap

I finally got in the mood to do a few things today! Which feels great! I hate being in a slump!!
I was able to finish up my ATC swap that I'm in and due at the end of June. I've had a really hard time with these for a while. I just couldn't ever get a game plan going so I would shove them to the side! But since the dead line is approaching I knew I just had to sit down and finish them. I think I may have already posted the one with the bobber but forgot when I took the picture. Soo glad these are done! I also got my challenge card done for the Sugar Sweet Paper Treat DT but I've got to check to see if it's to early to post if not I'll come back and do it! I also signed up for a stamp swap. You take 5 stamps and stamp 34 times each! Whew, my arm was giving out on that one so I'm taking a break for today! I'm sure my shoulders will be killing me tomorrow and no telling where else!! So I guess I can say I've had a pretty productive day!! Let me know what you think about my ATC's I hope I don't disappoint anyone that's in the swap with me!!

3 comments:

Enfys said...

Great ATC's Leanne, my fave is the fishing one, but I love them all.
hugs
En x

loopylou said...

wow leanne, these are great. i made my first 2 a couple of weeks ago and they are such fun xxxxx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, those are just absolutely fabulous cards... I am glad you are feeling a little better.
Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...