Jun 10, 2009

Another blog award!!! Go me!!!!

Wow!!!!! I got another blog award!!! I'm sooo super excited! I got this one from mjmeeker
Thank you sooo much!! Be sure to check out her blog she has tons of awesome layouts there!
Instead of me listing names out this time I may do this a little different (hope you don't mind). See every person's blog I visit makes me smile! So there is noooooo way I could list them all!! So those of you that come by you have MY permission to copy and paste this award and say it's from me!! Any one that has a blog knows the work that goes into one and how happy it makes you when someone stops by and leaves comments, signs your guestbook, or gives you these fabulous awards!!! So thanks again that I made someone smile because ya'll make me smile daily!

6 comments:

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Wow, that is darling. I have not seen that one around. YOu have an adorable blog!!!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Wow, that is darling. I have not seen that one around. YOu have an adorable blog!!!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

I just gave you an award on my blog!!

Froggy said...

you so deserved it hun!!! Congrats!!

Froggy

loopylou said...

wel done on all your awards leanne, they are well deserved hunny. I hope you don't mind but i have popped your beautiful card using lily-boo's butterfly on the side show on lily-boo's boutique for all to see xxxxxxx

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...