May 20, 2009

Whimsical Scraps & Bugs DT Challenge 17




Hello everyone! Hope everyones week is going great! I'm SO ready for Friday!! But it always seems like I'm ready for Friday! On this challenge we were asked to do a color challenge using the colors above. So, I decided to do a layout! We were also asked to used the cuttlebug but I just noticed that detail as I was getting ready to post this (oops!) For this layout I used the Graphically Speaking cartridge for my cuts. I went a little crazy with the stickles on my fish and I also added some to my sun. I had so many ideas for this layout that I gave myself a headache and just stopped!! It still seems like it needs more, maybe a title? Oh well, I'm pleased with it for now I may go back later when my heads not hurting so bad and add a lil somethin somethin! I forgot to add that I used glossy accents for the eyes of the fish. I decided to type out my journaling this time haven't done that in a while! Whimsical Scraps & Bugs are looking for new DT members if anyones interested head on over and get the details! Hope you like!

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, your layout turned out great... Sorry you are having a headache, hope you are feeling better soon.

Saskia said...

Lovely work, so 'happy' and fresh!

Greetings,
Saskia

Crystal said...

your layout turned out just awesome for this challenge! i absolutely love it! you always do such a great job and i am so glad you are staying on board with WSB!! hugs, crystal

Monique Griffith said...

Love your layout - it's fantastic!! What fun colors to work with. You did a great job!

Brenda said...

LEANNE!!! LOVE this LO!!!
Beautifly done!
hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...