May 22, 2009

Whimsical Scraps & Bugs Design Team Call

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that Whimsical Scraps & Bugs is looking for new design team members!! I've had a blast being on the team and decided to stay on! I'm sure this next round will be loads of fun also! So all you crafty women be sure to head over and apply!! Crystal is a super sweet person to work with! It's also a great way to make new friends! The challenges have always been fun. So...what cha waiting for?? Go apply today!!! Click here for all the details!!

1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I wish I could.. I don't seem to have time to turn around,, I need to get organized... I am glad you are having fun doing it, maybe someday i will be able to do it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...