May 17, 2009

SSPT Challenge - Baby Fairy Card

Well, I got time after all to play a little this afternoon! Here is my card for the SSPT challenge. The image I got online and colored with my prisma pencils (still learning and need lots of practice on this!) The flower is from Graphically Speaking and I hand cut the stem. The leaves are from Martha Stewart punch. I used the Swiss Dots to emboss the flower. The button is from my stash. I also used stickles on the the wings of the fairy and the dots on the baby. You can't tell in the picture but I used my scor pal and scored two lines close to the fold. I can't remember where the sentiment is from and it reads Your precious baby so tiny and new, Is a Miracle of love, From God to you. Thanks for looking and I hope you like!!!

5 comments:

Danni said...

This is just precious!What a wonderful, endearing card!

Chrissy C said...

So cute! I love that little fairy!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, I just love it. You did an excellent job coloring. And I love the sentiment... I really love the whole card...You did Awesome girl

Brenda said...

LEANNE!!! This is so AWESOME!!! Love this card!!!
hugs
Brenda

Tammy said...

Beautiful! You have such talent Leanne!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...