May 24, 2009

So very sad...


We lost one of our best friends yesterday in a plane crash. He had just finished a air show and was heading home. Our lives will never be the same and he will be greatly missed not just by us but by all that knew him. Please say a prayer for his wife and son. I could go on and on how special and loveable he was but right now the tears just can't stop. I was hoping this morning it would be a little better but no such luck. I hurt for his wife, his son, my husband and son (who are completely crushed) and of course me. We are still just in great shock. So if you have time say a prayer for us please.

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/20090524/ARTICLES/905245035/1011/NEWS?Title=Shoals-pilot-dies-in-mid-air-collision

13 comments:

Christina said...

My prayers are with you, your family, and your friends family.

Hugs
Christina

Saskia said...

I feel so sorry...

Hugs,
Saskia

Magoo said...

I am so sorry for everyone who was fortunate to have known your dear friend. You will be in my prayers tonight~ {{big hug}}.

loopylou said...

leanne, i am so sorry for your loss hunny, will be keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers, this must be such a shock for you xxxx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, I am so sorry.. I will be praying for you and your friends... ((((((((hugs))))))))))))

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

I am so sorry for your loss and this tragedy!

Monique Griffith said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. That is just heartbreaking. Prayers for your family, as well as his wife and son.

~BridgetL~ said...

My heart and prayers go out to you and your friends family.

Crystal said...

I am so sorry to hear this. Will definitely keep you and them in our prayers! Stay strong! If there is anything I can do, just give me a call anytime! Big Hugs!

Pinklady50 said...

Oh, Leanne, I am so, so sorry for you all and his family. My DH was also only 41 when we lost him in a car accident, so I know the shock and horror of it all. I will be praying for his wife and son-they have many tough times ahead.

Brenda said...

Keeping everyone in prayer.
Sending hugs your way!
Brenda

Brenda said...

Keeping everyone in prayer.
Sending hugs your way!
Brenda

BoxerBrats said...

I have been so shocked at all of the small plane crashes the news has reported here in our area. I am so sorry for your friends. That is so hard.

I hope the wonderful memories of your friends will comfort you~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...