May 9, 2009

Mothers Day Card

Well, I have waited to the very last minute to do my Mother's Day cards! This one I did for my mom and I still like doing one for my MIL. Which is not good since I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sit up to do another one!! For this card I used a MoJo Monday sketch. Just love their sketches! I used the Home Decor cartridge for the flowers and leaves. The sentiment is computer generated and used by Stampin Up circle & scallop punch. The ribbon is some that I've had in my stash. Hope you like it(and my mom to!) TFL!!

6 comments:

The Memory Keeper said...

Leanne this is so pretty! Are you teasing me with that Home Decor cartridge!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne it turned out so lovely, I am sure your mom will love it...

Brenda said...

Really is a Beautiful card!
hugs
Brenda

eiyiyi said...

Sorry, did I read correctly? You've only been scrapping and cardmaking since February????? These are fabulous. Your whole blog is wonderful. Yeah you.

eileen

Magoo said...

This is just so beautiful! I really love those colours together!

Pinklady50 said...

I love this card! The colors and flower are great--very pretty! Don't you just love Home Decor?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...