May 17, 2009

Just a little note!

This will be the first post that I can think of without any projects!!! It's been a week since I've posted anything and didn't want anyone to think I've fell on the face of the earth! (ok, not that I'm saying anyones missing me hee hee) I haven't had a chance to do much this week so hopefully this upcoming week will be better!! I have made some things I didn't have to time to take pictures of before I gave them out. I made some money card holders for graduation for my mom. I also made my first wallet card (that was fun!) I do have a card made for one of my challenges but can't post it yet its not time (really pleased with this one can't wait to show it!).I have two more challenges that I've got to work on and two more ATC swaps. So, this week I have got to busy!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well I am glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth... can't wait to see what you made.

Pinklady50 said...

Be sure to show us your new creations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...