May 3, 2009

Cutie

I'm still working on challenges! I am a very slowwwww scrapbooker hee hee! It takes me forever to pick out anything! I had this picture of Kyle laid out to do and when I started going thru all my paper would you believe I just didn't have ANYTHING that suited me! So I just decided to use white cardstock! Having a boy sometime is very hard lol! I really want to use flowers and all girlie colors but you just can't do it on some! I used my Hot Off the Press template for the heart and I stamped the word cutie. I used my prisma pencils to shade around the letters some just to give it a little character! I used a red poka dot brad for the "i" I may have to continue tomorrow on the rest of the challenges I can barely keep my eyes open! TFL

8 comments:

loopylou said...

omg!! I have so many of your posts to comment on so I am doing it all here!!!! they are all amazing! love the layouts, really beautiful and the book is gorgeous xxxxx

Lelia said...

I LOVE that heart, Leanne! And the title is perfectly fitting. :O) Hugs,
Lelia

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are really do a great job with all of the challenges..

Enfys said...

This is stunning Leanne, I just adore the font and the simplicity of it.
hugs
En xx

Robyn said...

You did a great job! I was thinking that it might be harder to scrap older boys, too, but you did a fabulous layout!!

jcscraphappy said...

wonderful layout,
jennie

Lynn said...

Great layout! I love the fun music on your blog!

Magoo said...

I love this layout, it looks so streamlined and elegant...just perfect IMHO ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...