May 2, 2009

Challenges!! Challenges!! and more Challenges!!

Hello everyone! Happy National Scrapbooking Day!! I've been playing along with Robyn (The Pink Stamper) today trying to meet her challenges!! So far behind its not funny but at least she is giving 48 hours to complete them. I'm going to complete 2 challenges with this layout one for Robyn and the other one is for Sugar Sweet Paper Treats. For Robyns challenge it was to do anything using the color brown with a pastel color and for SSPT's challenge we are to use flowers as our main focus and something has to be 3D. I used my templates that I got from Hot Off the Press to create the flowers, tag, and swirls. The flowers are really time consuming but are really fun to make! Well, back to some more challenges!! Busy, busy, busy!! TFL

3 comments:

Lelia said...

Love this layout! The color combo is fab and I love anything with swirls anyway. Great job!
Hugs,
Lelia

Robyn said...

This is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! I love how you made that flower!!

Brenda said...

BEAUTIFUL LO!!!!LOVE the colors and all the details!
hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...