May 25, 2009

Birthday layout!

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend. Things here are still not good. We did get to visit with Steve's wife Gina and their son Austin last night. They are being strong and seem to be dealing with this tragady much better than I expected (which is great) Last night would have been our eating out night and man how we missed him even more! It's just going to take time to adjust not being able to be around him! Anyway, on to the layout! I did this layout on Friday night and just now felt like posting it. Me and Winston have the same birthday and this was our last birthday. We was camping with some friends of ours and they bought us a birthday cake and we grilled out. We had such a blast! The cake was from a templete I found online and I cut it out by hand. I had a hard time coming up with a title so I just used a stamp I had and stamped the word Memories (that's what they are anyway, memories!) Added some prisma flowers and buttons. I'm not sure if I like this layout or not! It's seems really loud and cluttered but I'm leaving it as it is! Let me know what you think. I love getting comments! I want to thank everyone for taking the time to visit my little blog and leave me all the sweet comments. It's always exciting to me and every one left has always made me smile, so thank you! Still keep praying for Steve's family and for us. This is our first time to lose someone so close. I just wished the pain in my heart would stop hurting sooo bad.

7 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely lay-out!!

Memories... to keep, because the can be so beautiful...

Big hug!!!

Saskia

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, I just wanted to tell you that I am still praying for you and Steve's family... what an awesome layout - I wouldn't change a thing. Yes you are right, it takes time. My sister died in July of last year and I am still missing her so terribly... they say the first year is the hardest because you have to go through all the holidays of the first year without them... Know that I am praying...

~chevygirl~ said...

Hugs and prayers, to you and your family, and his family. The layout looks great.

thefrugalcrafter said...

Great page, I always enjoy seeing your work! Hey I left an award for you on my blog, go grab it girl!
Lindsay

Crystal said...

what a great layout! just love it - especially the colors!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful tribute...so sorry to read the news of your friend. Will keep everyone in prayer,
hugs
Brenda

Enfys said...

Wonderful layout Leanne. I am sorry you are having such a hard time, keeping you in my thoughts and hoping you get comfort from happy memories
love
En x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...