May 2, 2009

Bind It All notebook

Hello again! I'm still working on Robyn's challenges (I guess you can tell I'm really, really far behind!!) I've had sooo many interuptions and things going wrong that I almost gave up doing anything!! But I have managed to finish the second challenge. The challenge this time was to find something in your stash that you never use. Robyn used her bind it all and I thought that would be great for me to drag out to since I never use it! The video was great that they demonstrated but I don't know I still just don't how to line up the holes! I ordered the mothers day special that Provo Craft offered and received my Jukebox and my two cartridges yesterday (Woo Hoo) I used Home Decorfor the flower and leaves. The L is just a stamp I stamped on brown cardstock and cut out. TFL!! Off to see what challenge 3 is!!

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That turned out really cute Leanne

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, that is so cute

Enfys said...

Lovely project Leanne, I have just bought a bind it all and love it, so this gave me ideas....
hugs
En xx

Robyn said...

I LOVE this!!! I have to make 3 more of these today for teacher appreciation week! Aren't they fun??

Magoo said...

wow that is gorgeous! great, now I want a BIA, not even sure if I can find that here in Canada....off to look!

~BridgetL~ said...

Really cute. I really need to use my bind it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...