May 8, 2009

ATC Swap - Fishing

I've signed up for another swap on the Cricut MB for four different groups. This one is for the fishing group. I designed my bobbin in DS. The stamps are Close to My Heart colored with my prisma pencils. I added some silver stickles to the fish (not showing up to well in the photo) I then used fishing line and tied a knot from it to the fish drawing a little hook by its mouth. Any feedback on these will be helpful if you think I should add something or not. Oh forgot to add when I was doing these I wanted to see if the red went on the top or bottom of the bobbin but DH had the tackle box in the back of his truck. When he got home he told me I have it backwards! Oh well, I think you can tell it's a bobbin!!

3 comments:

Chrissy C said...

That is just tooo cute. I love that little fish! I would have never noticed the bobbin if you wouldn't have said that...LOL!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think you did a great job on it... maybe put a senitment on it, but it looks great the way it is

~chevygirl~ said...

This would be awesome for fathers day cards. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...